Friday, October 24, 2008

When Kris gets angry







Once in a blue moon you come across a handbill containing at least one band name so amazing you wish it were yours. I can totally picture that group of dudes sitting around a dirty thirty of PBR, watching Big Top Pee-Wee and getting all aggro trying to think up band names. I have no idea what they sound like, or if they even play music, but that is just about as good as parody names get. I dare you to think of a better act to see on a Sunday afternoon (when I'm usually a lil pissedhofferson, myself).

And let's not forget Paul Padony. Not familiar? Well, surely you've heard of the hugely famous Mojo Apostles of which he is a member. I sure am glad he added that description or I might've missed the connection altogether!

See what the hell its all about this Sunday at the Hotel Utah in SF (Bryant and 4th).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

band name list? I'm up for the challenge. As Mario would say"here we go"!-
•clit eatswood
•first place breathe
•klondike bar whores
•safety bag
•america's smartest stuffed football toy
•lesbian pork overdose
•ghost poo
•robot burger
• are your clothes made by a 5th grader?
•heterozone
•rodeo clown shoes
•streamcrosser
•glue perm
•dude, there's your car
•the building blocks of crap
•brain whistle
•dog in bear suit
wait, wait. these are TV show names I'm posting. ahhh fuck it...

Unknown said...

Band names are half the battle. REO Speed Dealer still wins.

Unknown said...

Yes, few come close to the legendary REO Speed Dealer