Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Super Headline Fighter Alpha 4

Street fighter 4 (million) is coming soon to a console near you and Capcom is flooding the marketplace with enough print ads to make a gay flag. Unfortunately, THEY SUCK.
I mean seriously, a play-on the ol' "Reach out and touch someone?" Is this 198-fucking-5? I haven't seen ads this bad since portfolio school, and even those had promise. Hey Capcom, for 1/100th the price, I would've at least re-written headlines from this century.
At any rate, I posted the only one I sorta liked. I'm sure it was an accident.

Thanks to Kotaku for the heavy lifting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, at least the background color is nice. That's worth SOMETHING, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

you know I played the game at the comic con this year and really didn't think I'd like it. it was fresssssssssssssssssssh! I got a poster signed by one of the main creators. the f-img poster is a big flaming IV...that's it! I looked at my watched when this happened. it said, "jipped:30". lost in translation is the only acceptable explaination here...