Monday, December 29, 2008

Letters to write home about

Despite the near-identical penmanship, this is not my writing. No, this gem was found tacked to the "loundry" room door of my building over the weekend.

Now, if I were writing an actual ad for the National Institute for Literacy, it would have NOTHING on this letter. There's simply no way anyone who can actually read at a fourth grade level could spell "because" as "bicos". Aren't those the little bacon thingies you put on salad? Wow. Sparks of genius like this only come from the idiot savants, I suppose.

Anyway, "tank-you" (probably illegal) immigrant maintenance man for inspiring me to add another campaign to my portfolio. The "clouged" drain is well worth the inconvenience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate imgrants. except the hot ones.