Wednesday, October 22, 2008

In the beginning God said, 'Let there be the cathedral of christ the light!'
And there was... a giant glass vagina"

I figured the religious context of this, my very first post, was appropriate. I mean, who's more righteous than Mr. G-money Himself? Just goes to show, even He has to get His rocks off every once in awhile.

Thanks to the Catholic Diocese of Oakland for erecting this enormous, shimmering va-jammy-jam; ready to present itself to that big G-unit in the sky like a cat in heat.

Ah, Catholicism and eroticism together at last.
I wonder if the architect was also a priest.
Preoccupied much there, Father?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally a glory hole I can fit in!

Unknown said...

Dylan and I drove buy that building the other day. He's was all about it. I snickered.

Unknown said...

Ummm. Have you seen the opposite view (facing grand) of the mighty Church of VAG? I must admit, something inside me changed when I drove by and saw a silhouette of Jesus with a beret, smack dab in the middle of the holly arches.